I think I really popped out this week! Things are still going well. No concerns. I have all my paperwork for maternity leave filled out and submitted. I think I've been feeling the baby move off and on, but still don't know for sure. Lately it's felt more like bubbles or popcorn popping. Hopefully within the next few weeks I'll know for sure if it's the baby. I went shopping with my mom yesterday and she bought me my first few pairs of maternity pants! I could still get away without them, but they are SO comfortable that now I don't think I'll part with them for awhile. THANKS MOM!
The hardest thing lately has been getting a good night's sleep. I suppose I better get used to it though, huh?! I have to get up at least twice throughout the night now to go potty and then I often times have a hard time getting back to sleep....no fun.
As for work, I'm now the only CSC on the study. Ted, the other CSC, put in his two weeks notice and had his last day on Friday. I'm responsible for all of the center responsibility now, which is a huge task, and I ask for prayers to help get me through it. I keep telling myself "only 5 months to go!" and that helps.
Only three more weeks until we find out if it's a boy or girl (well, if he/she is cooperating that day!) Hopefully the baby will be good to us. =)
Oh, I forgot to mention a couple of things too. My mom and I went shopping a few weeks ago and bought our baby furniture! It is so beautiful. Mom bought the dresser/changer and the crib for us. THANKS MOM!! You are the greatest! The furniture is dark espresso wood. I also got an armoire and a rocker/glider with an ottoman. Everything is already in the nursery except for the glider. That comes in a few weeks yet. The other thing I forgot to mention is my results from the AFP testing I had at my 16 week appt. Doctor called me and said everything came back normal. YAY!
All for now,
Love Cyndy
No comments:
Post a Comment