Monday, February 16, 2009

9 month pregnant-35 week photo

WOW! I can't believe I'm finally 9 months pregnant. I must say it has gone by quite fast. Our baby boy will be a full term baby in less than 2 weeks now. According to my weekly emails, he is now about 18 inches long and weighs approximately 5 3/4 pounds. He's getting to be a big boy! We're getting very excited to meet him! I don't have much new to write since I've posted something almost every day in the past couple of days. I'm looking forward to another baby shower this weekend! This one is for my mom's side of the family. I went to Target yesterday because I realized there wasn't very much left on my registry and I know Target is the place people like to go and there aren't very many Babies R Us's around MN. I took some items off of my BRU registry and added them to my Target one if they had them at the store. Hopefully there is a better selection now and people won't feel forced to have to buy me my nursing tank tops. Ha ha...

Oh, something funny I was going to mention. It's hilarious the things you hear from people when you're this far along. In the gym, I get a lot of "I can't believe you're still working out" and "wow, you must be due any day now". Umm...not exactly. =) I take all comments in stride and assume most other pregnant ladies go through the same thing. It's just humerous to me the things you hear over and over again.

No comments: