Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Officially 7 weeks to go!
This week marks 33 weeks. Our son will be full term in just 4 weeks!! Holy cow...that's so weird to type. I'm still feeling well. I've been exercising on a regular basis (between 4-6 days a week) which has really helped. I'm starting to feel more tired and back pain is coming back slightly. I got a prenatal massage over the weekend which was really nice. We celebrated the superbowl at my friend Andrea's house on Sunday and had a great time. Baby is still very active in my tummy and somersaults all the time. I think I'm starting to feel where his butt and back are because my belly is lopsided and hard. On the opposite side I can feel smaller bumps which I assume are his feet and arms all tangled up. Today I took a CPR class at work. I wanted to learn CPR just in case something was to happen. We also learned how to help with choking (both adults and infants). I think it's a valuable skill to have and glad I took the class. I'm really looking forward to Thursday and Saturday of this week. I have my work and friends showers. I can't wait!! It will be so nice to start filling the nursery with baby stuff. I've been so tempted to go out and buy things, but have resisted the urge. I know I will still need to get stuff after the showers because there's just so much a baby needs, so I'm saving up $$ for that. For those coming to a shower, can't wait to see you!! =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment