Thursday, March 19, 2009
No Baby Yet =)
I've been getting a lot of calls, text messages, and emails lately so I thought I would send out a mass message...no baby news yet! I don't really expect to go into labor before the due date, but it could happen! We're due on Sunday and can't believe how quickly the time has passed. I'm still feeling really well, swelling of the feet is minimal, energy level is good, not sleeping a full night, but I'm very used to that! I'd say I'm up about 4 times a night and typically stay awake for 1/2 hour or so around 4 every morning, then head back to bed for 2 hours. Seems my body has naturally prepared me well for the physically and emotionally exhausting road ahead. Work is going well, pretty laid back as I've transitioned a lot of my longer-term projects/responsibilities to others and I've finished up all that I can. I'm working up until the day I go into labor, so hopefully my water doesn't break while I'm at work! I keep hearing crazy labor stories lately which freaks me out a bit. My co-worker today told me her friend went into labor at home and had the baby within 45 minutes. I know that has to be rare, but still, anything can happen when you're pregnant and everyone is different! I just hope I don't have to be induced. I'd like to go naturally if at all possible. Well, until later! Maybe my water will break tonight? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment