Sunday, May 10, 2009
My First Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms reading this! I had a nice first Mother's Day. Justin slept out on the couch so that he could watch/care for Landen who was in his swing all night (he sleeps best there) and ultimately, so that I could get a really good night's rest. Normally we try to put him to sleep in the bassinet along side the bed, but it's he sleeps best in his swing and doesn't fuss as much. I slept from 10:30-4:00, got up to pump, went back to bed and slept until 8:30 am. It was awesome! It was the best Mother's Day gift ever!! =) Then Justin made me breakfast and he picked up the house a little bit. Then he told me I could get a massage somewhere and he'd pay for it. Yeah! Can't wait!! Landen wore his "Mommy Rules" t-shirt today and I invited my mom over for a Mother's Day dinner. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment