Sunday, October 11, 2009

Da Da

Landen has really mastered the art of saying "Da Da" in the past week. It started out as "Yeah Yeah Yeah" and now he's figured out the "D" sound. It's so cute to hear him say it. We agreed that he doesn't really know exactly what he's saying as he'll say it all the time, looking at me, looking at the dog, looking at Nana, and looking at daddy, but all in due time! It's so neat to hear all the new sounds coming out of his mouth. He's also started to mix up some sounds. So he'll say "Ma Ba" or "Ba Da". I was able to capture a cute video of "Da Da" this morning...see below!



I've been working so hard to get him to say "Ma Ma" but it seems he's not quite ready for this difficult task yet. =)



The shirt you see Landen modeling is the one I presented to Justin when I told him I was pregnant! Hard to believe that was well over a year ago already (June 26th, 2008).





"Da Da" video





The other night, Landen fell asleep on the bean bag next to Shyla. Shyla wasn't this close to begin with, but once she saw her brother sound asleep, she got up and moved closer to him and put her paw on his hand. It doesn't get much cuter than this!! I swear, this was not staged.

No comments: