Landen's new thing - he's starting to pull himself up on things. (Uh oh) Especially if he spots two hands by him, he will reach out and expect you to pull him to a standing position and he'll whine until you do. The minute he's up, he's happy and giggling. I propped him up in the picture below so he could hold on to the playpen, but he's pulled himself up on a few things around the house.

This is what we do EVERY day now. He'll make us walk him around the house. It's pretty funny actually. Although Justin and I have to take turns giving each other back rubs now because we're sore.
Mommy's little helper. He LOVES laundry baskets for some reason. He just can't get enough of em.

"Landen, did you throw those darks in yet?"
.
"I'm on it mom!"

No comments:
Post a Comment