Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can this REALLY be November in Minnesota?

I am convinced somehow we bypassed an entire month overnight. The weather has been unbelievable lately. I can't believe it's November 21st and we have 52 degree weather & sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. We took advantage of what might be one of the last nice days out until spring and went for a walk to the park.



Trying out the umbrella stroller for the first time that we got from Nana as a shower present.


Just getting down from the slide...

You gotta give me a little credit, these next pictures, I was trying to hold onto him so he didn't fall of this thing.
(you can't see my arm, but I am holding onto him...just don't want anyone thinking I'm a bad mom!) =)






By far, one of my top ten favorite pictures of Landen to date. =)
I tried stopping him from eating the wheel, but couldn't. I was juggling too many things at once. I figured, there are a million things that touch Shyla's mouth which transfer to Landen's face anyways, this can't be much worse.
















This is his "Whoa" face. It's his latest Landenism. He says "Oh! Whoa!" all the time.


















And in case you were wondering what happened to Shyla....
Landen joined Shyla, but not for long....


He kept trying to eat the wood chips.

No comments: