Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Little Inchworm

We have a crawler! And below is video evidence of this new skill! Landen has been battling yet another cold. We think he picked up something from the Thanksgiving trip to Wisconsin. It started out as a runny nose last Friday, progressed to a fever for two days, and developed a mucousy cough for the past few days. I stayed home with him two days and Justin for one. On the day daddy got to watch him, I received a text message, "Guess who can crawl". I was so ecstatic but bummed I missed it for the first time. Justin did whip out the video camera to capture the first few times on tape. The video below is from tonight. He's gradually learning and getting quicker. It's more like an army crawl at this point and when we put him in his sleep sack before bed, I told Justin, "He looks like a little inchworm!". We really thought he was going to skip the crawling phase and go straight to walking...I guess we were wrong. Now he just needs to figure out how to crawl on all fours. He hasn't quite figured out the coordination for that yet. =)

2 comments:

The Herr's said...

Oh that little Landen is SO flippin cute! I love it- now he can officially chase Tess around!

Anonymous said...

YAY Landen! He was so determined to get that remote?! I can't wait to see him do it in person :)