Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching up Part Deux

Sorry again for not posting anything for so long! January and February have been insane for me. With work being so busy, planning a benefit for April 1st and being a mom, I have hardly any time to get on here.

Here are a bunch of new photos for you. Landen is at such a fun age right now. He's a very happy baby - giggly, babbling non-stop and always getting into something. He's giving us a lot of exercise these days. Enjoy the photos!




Flexibility at its finest.



With walking comes trouble...









I love mail!


Thank you for the Valentine gift Grandma Jodi!




Walking Walking Walking everywhere!


Mmm....Olive Garden breadsticks


"Mom! These balls pop out of no where!"


Thumbs up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so old! I know I just saw him, but he looks like a little boy in these photos! I laughed at the pic of him playing with the toy where the "balls pop out of no where". He really looks freaked out/confused. haha

The other one I laughed out loud from was the one where he's giving a thumbs up. It really looks like it was intentional! Maybe he really meant to??! Thanks for sharing...I always love seeing him captured in the moment.

~Evonne