Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Haircut & Catching Up

My apologies for the serious delay in posting. The last few weeks have been a bit on the chaotic side to say the least but I wanted to be sure I got at least a few new pics up for your viewing pleasure. A couple weeks ago, Landen got his very FIRST haircut! What a momentous event! He is still missing quite a bit of hair, especially on the sides, but he grew a crazy curly tail and the evidence is below.
He did SOOO great sitting in that little chair. The place we took him, Snip Its in Maple Grove was the coolest little place to take kids for a haircut. It was full of bright colors, TVs with kids shows playing and all kinds of toys and things to do.

















That same weekend was my 10 year H.S. reunion. Yes, 10 whole years. (sigh) Here is Andrea and I with 2 for 1's at Grumpy's in Roseville.


Prior to that, there was a boat cruise on the St. Croix...good times!



Having a good time!

My favorite ladies!



Landen's first corn on the cob...he LOVED it



I traveled to Pennsylvania and New Jersey at the end of June for work for two days. I visited with my Field Clinical Engineer and partner in crime, Beth. Here we are enjoying a sushi dinner after work.


The weekend before my trip, we went to my friend, Megan's wedding reception. Here is Landen getting real close with Tess. They ended up kissing but I wasn't quick enough...or shall I say, my stupid camera was not quick enough (grrr).

Destined to be together....

Tess can't get enough...I can't blame her! I can't either!

1 comment:

plastic ink containers said...

haha
I remember a first haircut of my son
bald also