Monday, November 29, 2010

Catching Up AGAIN

I know....I know....it's been forever again since my last post. Here's a little recap of the past few months:


Christmas 2010 -

Landen must have been a good boy all year because Santa spoiled him rotten with all kinds of new gifts! Everything from a slide, indoor crawl tent, trucks, books, clothes, magna doodle, among many other toys. I think he's set for awhile now!

At 21 months, Landen is becoming very imaginative. Feeding his stuffed animals and playing pretend by covering them with blankets and putting them "nye niiiiight".














Landen loves his teddy bear! Every night he likes to fall asleep with it but because I'm so paranoid, I take it away shortly after he falls asleep.





One of Landen's other favorite things is his doggy "Ya Ya" (Shyla). He loves to feed Ya Ya her dog food each day. We hoped by allowing him to do this and praising him for his efforts, this would help him to understand the food is for Ya Ya and not for him to eat. So far, so good but we've caught him sneaking a few pebbles here and there...oy.




(Couldn't get this picture to flip for some reason, but here's another example of Landen playing pretend)

Landen is also becoming quite the helper! Here he is helping mommy put diapers in his dresser.

"Ya Ya" and "Yanden" sittin in a tree...or laundry basket





Thanksgiving 2010 - This year, Landen was a total momma's boy. He clung to me the entire day - it was so sweet! Check out the stylish mohawk. ;)
Halloween 2010 - Landen was an adorable puppy for Halloween this year. He was such a good little "teet o teet"er too. I taught him to say it for the big night. It's so funny too because now he always associates the dark with "teet o teet"ing. Landen held his Elmo bucket the entire time. We went to about 15 houses down Nana and Poppa's street in Roseville and he was so good at saying the magic phrase as well as his "mees" (please) and "dee doo"'s (thank you's).


No comments: