Justin and I had a long, but informative weekend. On Saturday we attended "Healthy Pregnancy" from 9:30 - 3:30. It was the class I was least looking forward to, only because you're supposed to take it in your first trimester and I've already read tons of books on healthy pregnancy and am halfway through my second trimester already. Hard to believe! I registered for a package deal though, 4 classes for $155 through the Allina Clinics & Hospitals, so I felt like it would be a waste of money not to attend. Sunday was a really good class-All About Babies. Our instructor was awesome and the class taught us a lot that we didn't know. Justin was really cute. We got to witness a real bath on a 2 day old baby girl. It was so amazing! Then we went back to the classroom and practiced how to give the baby a bath, change a diaper, swaddle & dress the baby by practicing on a doll. Justin was just adorable! I got a little teary eyed watching him practice and holding the wrapped baby doll during the rest of the lecture. Yes, I know, I'm emotional, but it was just so sweet. The instructor joked that the guys could call them "action figures" instead of dolls. Ha ha. On Saturday night, I got together with my college roommates. We met at Kelli's place in Minneapolis. It was so great to spend time with those ladies! I was sad Beth couldn't make it, but everyone else was there! We even took a picture of the ladies touching my baby belly.

Today marks 21 weeks! I'm over halfway now! Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment