We can't believe Landen is 8 weeks old already. I think he's having another growth spurt because he's been downing his bottles like crazy. He was at 4 ounces last week but I upped it to 4 1/2 ounces this week, however, I still think he needs more. He ate 6 ounces at dinnertime today...crazy!! I thought for sure some of that would come back up, but it didn't. With the thought of him being two months old already, I wanted to look back to the video we took of him when he was only a day or two old. It is amazing to see the difference two months makes. He barely moves when he's really little. He basicially is this little ball that blinks his eyes and that's it. Now he squirms all over the place and squeaks non-stop. When it's your own kid, you don't realize how quickly they're growing because you see them all the time. I'm glad I've been taking so many pictures and video clips, to help me remember every stage.
Landen's two month appointment is on Monday...take your guess (to the right) on how much you think he will weigh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment