Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lawn Game Olympics!

I haven't had the chance to upload the pics from last Saturday, so I'm doing it now!

Around 30 people joined this year's 1st annual Lawn Game Olympics, hosted by our dear college friend, Beth Mesna. Awesome job on organizing the festivities Beth!!


Haus & MA team "Jacket Action"

Megan & Bryant "The Pastey Gingers"


Molly & Erin team "Zack Attack"



Shield your eyes for this pic
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Justin and I forgot about the matching costumes memo. Our team name was "Landen's Bitches"


The brackets. Games consisted of Bean Bag toss, Ladder Golf, Bocce Ball, Horseshoes, and Kubb



We also grilled at the park





Beforehand, we dropped Landen off at Grandma & Grandpa Diedrich's
.
.
.
Here's a really cute picture of Landen and Poppa Bryan

So that's where Landen got his adorable pout from!

Shedding a tear because mommy and daddy are leaving to play lawn games
And this photo was taken yesterday....16 weeks old!

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, Landen is starting to fall asleep in random spots. Caught this one on camera during dinner last night.

No comments: