Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching up...(lots of new photos)

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything...sorry about that! This post contains quite a few photos!



Here is a shirt "Auntie" Lacey made specially for Landen

Hugging his security blanket


Overalls (or "bibs" as Papa Bryan would call them)




Mommy's Handsome Man

It's creepy how much Landen looks like his daddy's baby picture in this photo (below)








"Charm, courtesy of dad"

"Auntie" Lacey came by for a visit while she was in town. So great to see you hun!




Tummy Time on Mr. Bear


4 months old!! Can you believe it? I am now taking only monthly pictures, since the changes are not as dramatic anymore.

Landen is starting to try and hold his own bottle. It's SUPER cute. I caught this photo briefly before the bottle fell. =)

Today, Daddy, Mommy, Landen, and Shyla went to Como Zoo/Como Lake. We were hoping to see Auntie Evonne in her Healthpartners mascot, but unfortunately, she drew the wrong straw. =) We still stopped by for a visit. Afterwards, we took a walk around the lake and enjoyed a picnic.




Just woke up from a nap...arms are always up by his head.








Everything has to go in his mouth now.

"Look mom! I got my foot!"
Shyla taking a front seat. Pooped out.

Trademark arms

"Uncle" Drew and "Uncle" Dan stopped by for a visit last week. We BBQ'd some meat from Von Hanson's and played some lawn games. Landen was VERY good and really enjoyed their company.



Yesterday, we went out to eat at Broadway Pizza. Landen was having a tough time deciding what to order... "Hmm, pizza? Hoagie? Pasta?"

"Yum! This pizza is good mom!"

"Okay, I'm still hungry. What's for dessert?"



Breaking him in...Dairy Queen blizzard!
"Don't worry mom, I'll let you have a bite just as soon as I'm done"

Hanging out at Nana's house

On Saturday, Landen had his 4 month photo shoot. When we walked into her studio, we noticed that one of the pictures from his newborn shoot was framed. Also, all of the pics from his shoot were in a leather album which she kept out on her sitting room table for clients to browse through. It was so flattering! My little model!

"How YOU doin'?"

"Sup ladies?"
My little heartbreaker (we bought this tux because we have a couple of weddings to attend in August. I couldn't resist when I saw this in the store)

No comments: