Monday, July 6, 2009

No Doubt Concert & Landen's new kiddie pool

Awhile ago I wrote about how I won tickets to the No Doubt concert from KDWB. Andrea and I went and had a blast! Justin was nice enough to drop us off and pick us up so we didn't have to worry about drinking & driving. It was so much fun!!









Our rockstar faces


Okay, you can see all the way down Andrea's throat...ha ha. This made us laugh really hard.







Landen after bathtime tonight. I just love his hoodie towels.




Sunday before the concert, I ran to Toys R Us and bought this kiddie pool for Landen. It was gorgeous outside and I was really excited to put him in it! This is his back stroke. He LOVED it.




Rubber duckie, you're the one!





I also added some new decor to the bathroom. This is a picture of Landen from his newborn photo shoot.



1 comment:

Lacey and Colin Cutler said...

I totally forgot you were going to the No Doubt concert! Looks like you had a lot of fun. If only they were coming to Grand Forks. :)