Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Landen's new nuk and cribs

Both because I've been paranoid with his breathing and because I want to keep him elevated, Landen's new crib has become his car seat and his swing. Both were kept in our room the past two days and while I did not want to invite him back into our bedroom since last time he was sick, it took a full week to get him used to his own room again, I had to do it for my peace of mind.




And here is Landen's new nuk. He received three nebulizer treatments since we've been home from the doctor. Someone sure was thinking when they invented the pacifier kind of hookup. There is a tube just above the nuk part which shoots the albuterol into his nose. We thought it was pretty ironic that they had a penguin nebulizer considering daddy loves penguins and he had to do nebulizer treatments when he was young. All of this has brought back so many memories to daddy and makes him (and I) sad.

We were happy that Landen did pretty good last night. He ate the amount of food we hoped he would and his wheezing has lessened although it's still mildly present, so he'll go back to the doc today for evaluation.

No comments: