Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mommy's Little Frog


Today is one of the days I look forward to the most each year. At work we have trick-or-treaters walk around from 2-5. No one really gets any work done but it does boost morale to see all the cute little kiddies! I've worked at Medtronic for 4 years now and have looked forward to having my own kid to dress up and show off. I could not WAIT for today! Here are some pics of my little froggy.


They are required to wear name badges...good thing too. Landen has been working at Boston Scientific for the past 5 months and he was thinking about ripping off some confidential info. This way, they can keep track of the little bugger.


He just looks guilty, doesn't he?










"Shhh...don't tell mom"





Landen found his twin! Little Noah came hopping by and luckily we were able to snap a picture of the two cuties.


Landen is always checking out the ladies. Here is little Olive.


(Landen) "Look at the cheeks on her!"





No comments: