I think you can tell by the first couple of photos here that Landen is not a fan of pumpkins.


Shyla tried to be the nice big sister that she is and lick up his tears but that didn't help any.

Mom came to the rescue and after a few minutes, he calmed down and I was able to get him to at least try touching one of the small pumpkins.



The shirt you see him wearing was a gift from a co-worker of mine. Thanks Jess! If you can't read it, it says "I love my mummy"

There's a smile! (sort of)


Dad probably got the cutest picture of them all...I was so jealous!!

So I tried hopping in one and setting the camera on a timer...didn't turn out so well.

Oh well! Maybe NEXT year he will like pumpkins and will be brave and dig out the guts (especially since daddy hates doing it!) =)
.
Happy Halloween from the Callisto Family!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment