One of my best friends, Evonne, stopped over the other day and captured a beautiful moment with me and Landen. This is my favorite part of each day...cuddling with him before he goes night-night. Since he is go-go-go these days, this is the only time of day I really get to just snuggle up with him. We have the same routine every night. At about 7:00 pm we start winding down. Bath, lotion, nighttime diaper, pj's, sleepsack, book (usually Goodnight Moon - his favorite), a bottle (yes, we're still giving him a bottle...it's a tough transition!), nuk, rocking, singing songs, soft music playing, fan blowing, and then I sing a special song (made up song) to Landen every time I put him down..."Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. Close your eyes, go to sleep, and dream sweet dreams. I love you, I love you, I'll see you in the morning."
No comments:
Post a Comment